Coraopolis, PA 15108 US
Oxford Solutions has an opening (contract to hire) with our engineering client for a Survey Technician.
In this Survey Technician role, you will work directly with the Survey Crew Chief in order to complete various types of survey projects.
Overview of Role
- Perform field surveys, including topographic and boundary surveys, construction stakeouts and as-builts
- Load and unload survey equipment and supplies in preparation for daily work.
- Set up, adjust and operate the survey instruments used at surveying job sites, including GPS equipment, total stations and data collectors
- Measure, record and calculate data based on readings from those instruments.
- Associate degree is preferred
- 1 to 2 years’ experience as a survey technician or in similar role
- Working knowledge of Topcon or Trimble GPS and total stations
- Construction Stakeout, As built Surveys, Utility line Route Surveys, Topographic Surveys, Property and Boundary Surveys experience
- Working knowledge of Carlson or AutoCAD Civil 3D programs
- Must be willing to work outdoors in all seasons and weather conditions
- Motivated team player with ability to work overtime hours and travel locally when required.
- Valid driver's license required
Survey Technician - 25902