Surveyor Project Manager
300 Business Center Drive Coraopolis, PA 15205
Seeking an experienced Surveyor Project Manager for a full-time, direct hire role with our client.
Requires a strong technical background, CAD knowledge and transportation project experience.
Duties will include managing survey projects, client contact, monitoring budgets, meeting schedules, establishing property lines, overseeing and sealing R/W plans.Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Surveying/Mapping
- 5-10 years overall experience; Experience conducting land surveys in the field and managing land surveying projects and interfacing with the client in the office
- Leadership skills; Ability to manage a professional surveying staff
- Experience working to establish budgets and schedules.
- Registered Professional Land Surveyor (PLS) in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Experience working with PennDot and/or the Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission
Surveyor Project Manager - Engineering Project Manager - 17030