North Cameron Street Harrisburg, PA 17110
Pay Rate: 24/hr
In this role, you will be primarily focused on Application Support, Windows Server Administration, along with supporting various other technologies.
You will also be responsible for evaluating, preparing and recommending technical solutions, as well as troubleshooting complex problems with a wide variety of applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field or equivalent and at least 3 years of experience OR
- Associate Degree in computer science or related field and 4 years of experience.
- At least 4 years experience with MS Windows Server 2008 R2 to 2016 (environment of 30+ Servers).
- At least 4 years experience with Microsoft IIS configuration and support
- At least 2 years of experience with IBM HTTP Server/Apache support
- Knowledge of networking concepts and technologies (TCP/IP, DNS and load balancing)
- Knowledge of security concepts and technologies – including PKI, certificate management, TLS/SSL and firewalls
- Effective verbal communication skills are required to work with all levels of the organization
- Effective writing skills are required to produce implementation plans, server build documents and document work performed.
Preferred Technical Knowledge
- IBM WebSphere Support
- IBM Lotus Domino 8.5 or newer
- Active Directory
System Administrator - 18057