350 N Sunny Slope Rd Brookfield, WI 53005
As a core member of the Storage group, the Storage Administrator position is responsible for SMS, HSM, and GDPS MGM setup and monitoring.
- Manage backup, maintenance and recovery of production data.
- Use of DFDSS, FDR, and other utilities to migrate data to new technology.
- Storage Monitoring using BMC/SRM and IntelliMagic’s product for performance tuning and capacity planning.
- Configure and maintain Metro Mirror,
- Documentation of policies and procedures in compliance with ISO standards.
- Provide 24x7 on-call technical support (on rotation)
- Participate in business continuity planning, testing and execution
- DFSMS (data facility storage management) experience
- Knowledge and solid experience with the z/OS operating system.
- Extensive work experience in IBM storage products including DS8700 line.
- Worki experience in PPRC in a GDPS environment.
- Knowledge of catalogs and Catalog product support. (T-Rexx, Mainstar)
Systems Administrator - Mainframe Storage Administrator - 16976