2 Hanson Place Brooklyn, NY 11217
- Troubleshoot desktop and network problems
- Make changes to Active Directory infrastructure
- New installs of active directory domains
- Support managed services functions - patching, asset management, license management, anti-virus and backup management
- Participate in an on-call rotation for after-hours support emergencies.
- Monitor emails and operational alerts.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- 8-10 years' experience in systems administration
- Understand local area networking
- Setting up and configuring end user devices - desktops, printers, wireless access points and other wireless devices
- Windows Active Directory domains, group policy management, file and print services, DNS, DHCP, Microsoft Exchange, virtual private networks for windows 2008 and windows 2012 server.
- Experience installing and configuring windows desktops (Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10) and desktop application software
- Configuring Cisco switches and firewalls
- Setting up and managing Vmware, Vsphere and Vcenter.
- Scripting using Windows Powershell
Systems Administrator - 17158