795 Office Parkway Creve Coeur, MO 63141
Pay Rate: 45/hr
The Security Administrator is responsible for providing maintenance, reporting and administration of IT security systems and virus scanning.
- Install, integrate and test anti-virus solutions, change security and logging lockdown/policies and setup vulnerability scanning of systems
- Troubleshoot network and security devices, various operating systems and applications
- Assist in building operational processes for patching, new security policies and approved upgrades and 3rd Party software
- Tuning and troubleshooting to deliver optimal performance in high volume enterprise environments.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Microsoft Windows Server (2003, 2008, 2008R2, 2012, 2012R2)
- RHEL6.x & RHEL7.x and Solaris 10 systems experience
- Knowledge of Logging systems (Log Manager, Splunk, Qradar, syslog, etc.)
- TCP/IP knowledge and understanding of network security fundamentals
- Experience with network application protocols (DHCP, DNS, SNMP, SMTP, HTTP, Syslog, etc.)
- Familiarity with McAfee Anti-Virus technologies
- Enterprise background
- Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint and Office
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Windows - Anti-Virus - Security Systems Administrator - 18469