Pittsburgh, PA 15203 US
Must have or be able to obtain TC/SCI clearance.
This role is a mix of system administration and help desk support. You will maintain and configure hardware, ensure reliability of network infrastructure as well as manage daily help desk support requests.
Overview of Responsibilities
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Manage network servers and technology tools
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Assist in planning and implementing system upgrades, updates, and patches
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Participate in on-call rotations to address after-hours technical emergencies as needed
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science, or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Must have or be willing and able to obtain TC/SCI clearance.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in systems administration and help desk support
- CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+ certifications a plus
- Experience working with hardware components, including servers, workstations, and networking devices.
- Understanding of networking concepts, protocols, and troubleshooting methodologies.
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of data backup and recovery processes, as well as disaster recovery planning.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
Systems Administrator - Help Desk - 26422