Talent Acquisition Partner
9442 N Capital of Texas Hwy #40 Austin, TX 78759
Pay Rate: 50/hr
Essential Functions will include:
- Provide strategic advice, coaching, mentoring and guidance to the hiring community and key stakeholders on all areas of resourcing activity
- Drive continuous improvement in the quality, speed and cost of hiring
- Influence key stakeholders to align expectations to the external marketplace
- Collaborate with HR Directors to create and maintain strategic workforce plans
- Be accountable for the effective delivery of the strategic workforce plan and proactively challenge the business to ensure the right resourcing decisions are made
- Provide market data and analysis to support annual long and medium term strategic business planning processes
- Ensure that talent processes, tools and systems to support the identification and mobilisation of those individuals on succession plans or identified as high potential are understood and communicated, and use that info proactively for internal hires
- Ensure that the sourcing strategies are fully aligned to the overall talent management plan
Requirements, Background and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience preferred.
- Proven experience in a talent acquisition or similar hr recruitment role
- Ability to understand the Company's organizational structure and business needs in order to develop employment processes to support business needs.
- Ability to proactively and continually collaborate with clients and colleagues to ensure needed business outcomes.
- Exceptional interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills.
- Must have strong time management skills, sense of urgency and ability to multi-task.
Talent Acquisition Partner - 18413