13034 Ballantyne Corporate Place Charlotte, NC 28277
The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years' experience in sales and use tax, property tax and unclaimed property compliance.
In this role, you will provide critical support to the Tax department by calculating, preparing and submitting various tax reports, returns and financial information.
In addition, the role completes other federal/state/local tax related research and analysis, calculates and prepares quarterly tax estimates/provisions, and maintains organized tax files.
You will also supports tax projects by gathering data, conducting research, providing complex analyses and recommendations, implementing and integrating tax processes and procedures, and/or participating in various tax research and filing activities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2-3 years' experience in sales and use tax, property tax and unclaimed property compliance or related work in public or private accounting preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Strong analytical, reporting and data querying skills
- Experience with Checkpoint, Avalara and/or UPExchange preferred
- Detail oriented
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
Tax Accountant - 17467