Pittsburgh, PA 15212 US
Hybrid work schedule (north shore area). Direct hire opening with our client for a Tax Manager with a role on overseeing international tax processes. Looking for someone with 8+ years of federal income tax experience including international tax experience.
In this role you will be responsible for preparing and reviewing the international components of the US federal income tax return and supporting the ASC 740 tax provision process.
- Manage completion of international tax compliance
- Prepare and review international tax calculations
- Assist in the design and execution of tax planning projects; Provide quantitative analysis for proposed projects
- Oversee the preparation and review of tax statements and elections related to international restructurings, tax planning, divestitures, and acquisitions
- Conduct research on tax issues and prepare written documentation of conclusions
- Assist local non-US accounting personnel with ASC 740-related income tax issues and training
- Assist non-US locations with monthly/quarterly calculations and tax accounting process using tax provision software
- Work on quarterly review and analysis of the effective tax rate, footnote, and other SEC disclosures
Requirements and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, mathematics, or business field
- CPA and advanced degree preferred
- Minimum 8 years of experience in federal income tax matters, including 4 years in international tax law and regulations experience
- Big four accounting experience.
- Excellent business acumen with a sound understanding of the tax implications of a multi-national manufacturing company.
- Excellent interpersonal skills (written, oral, presentation)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office products and experience with tax software
Tax Manager - 25883