Technical Call Center Specialist
2000 Corporate Drive Canonsburg, PA 15317
Technical Call Center Representative opening with our telecommunications client.
Pay Rate: 20/hr
Mid-Shift: Noon - 8 pm
The Technical Call Center Representative will be taking incoming calls from service technicians at wireless cell tower sites as well as calls regarding any client issues.
Provides support in a 24x7x365 days/year role that monitors, tracks, and escalates various issues to ensure company compliance requirements.
Must be willing to work rotating shifts that vary between 8 and 12 hour shifts including weekends.
- High School diploma required
- Customer service, call center and/or service dispatch experience
- Telecommunication experience preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Flexibility to work multiple shifts
- Experience with help desk ticketing systems and documentation
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of wireless communications a plus
- Detailed oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work 12 pm - 8 pm shift
Technical Call Center Representative - Wireless Support Agent - 18412