Technical Product Specialist
Harrisburg, PA 17106
The primary responsibility of a Product Specialist is to deliver support and design for industry specific applications that require integration with statewide systems or applications.
- Interacts with executive level business users or technical experts.
- May function as a niche SME.
- Demonstrates expertise in teaching/conveying technical and/or functional courses/concepts.
- Develops appropriate work programs/budgets and use to effectively schedule tasks/assignments.
- Identifies improvements to project standards to achieve high quality services/products.
- Coordinates product design reviews to verify that design meets quality standards and functional/technical requirements.
- Confirms that technical architecture will support all changes required by product enhancements.
- Anticipates, identifies, tracks, and resolves issues and risks affecting own work and work of the Application Team.
- Anticipates and resolve issues specific to the team.
- Identifies and tracks issues, risks and action items.
- Analyzes the functional and technical impact of product planning decisions.
- Provides input to training and / or documentation materials regarding latest technical and functional design changes.
- 7 to 8 years overall experience
- At least 4 years experience with MS Windows Server 2008 R2 or 2012 R2 Experience (environment of 30+ Servers)
- Knowledge of Active Directory highly desired
- Network and Application monitoring and troubleshooting experience highly desired
- MCSE highly desired
- Strong communication skills; both written and spoken.
Technical Product Specialist / Microsoft Windows Server - 17124