Technical Program Manager
5000 Forbes Avenue Pittsburgh, PA 15213
In this role, you will be responsible for providing hands-on leadership for a team responsible for technical design and development of all aspects of Web Applications and Content Management Systems.
- Oversee direction and implementation of all aspects of enterprise-wide CMS platforms
- Serve as primary technical architect for CMS applications, on-premise hosting infrastructure and related technologies;
- Work with the technical team to create innovative DevOps processes that enable iterative development and continuous integration;
- Work to continuously improve agile processes;
- Communicate with users, internal and external partners, technical resources, leadership and thought leaders to craft a CMS program that is a model of flexibility, innovation and thoughtfulness;
- Manage vendors and budgets
- Bachelor’s Degree in related area
- 10 years of experience in technical project, program/product management, technical architecture, website development or related field.
- Advanced knowledge of current CMS and web application technologies
- Knowledge of Drupal as an application development framework strongly preferred; LAMP, Varnish, Redis, Memcached, CMS experience helpful.
- Knowledge of the agile development process
- Familiarity with automated testing, continuous integration and Git
- Solid communication, teamwork and collaboration skills
- Excellent leadership, time management, and organizational skills
Technical Program Manager - 18232