Technical Project Manager
100 Mylan Blvd Canonsburg, PA 15317
Pay Rate: 50-55/hr
In this role, you will direct the implementation of Treasury and government-wide IT project initiatives
- Utilize best practice project management techniques including capacity planning, issue reporting, project status updates, timeline and budget management, benefit summarization, risk management and issue escalation
- Create a detailed work plan that identifies and sequences activities to be completed
- In conjunction with subject matter experts, determine the resources required to complete the project and ensure all the resources are allocated effectively and understand the scope and objectives of the project
- Create and maintain appropriate project level documentation
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Project management experience
- PMP Certification preferred, but not required
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile
- Knowledge of SDLC
- Portfolio Management experience is a strong plus
- High energy, can-do attitude with willingness to do what it takes to get things done.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills in an organized way.
- Strong communication, organization, and planning skills.
- Comfortable working closely with multiple types of roles.
Technical / IT Project Manager - Treasury - 18087