Technical Support Specialist
2000 Corporate Dr Canonsburg, MA 15317
Opening for a first line IT Technical Support Specialist.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide day-to-day operational service and support to customers with technical questions and issues
- Provide timely feedback to external and internal customers via phone, e-mail, or other form of communication.
- Utilize appropriate follow-through, and log all customer interactions.
- Provide assistance and technical support for the resolution of problems, incidents, and issues.
- Document problems and resolutions for future reference
- Bachelor’s degree or technical training in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or equivalent work experience in a relative field
- 6 to 12 months of experience in computer systems, customer support or IT support
- Experience with Windows 10, Active Directory, Office 365, VPN solutions, mobile devices with Microsoft Intune and remote connection tools (Dameware, SCCM, etc.)
- Experience with ServiceNow IT Service Management System a plus
- Customer service and/or call center experience
- Strong communication skills; both verbal and written
- Strong ability to independently problem solve issues
IT Technical Support Specialist - 19508