Technical Support Specialist
1090 Commons Blvd Reading, PA 19605
Technical Support Specialist opening with our client.Pay Rate: 16-18/hr
Interested candidates need to have technical support experience as well as experience with report development tools such as SQL and Crystal Reports.
OVERVIEW OF TECHNICAL SUPPORT ROLE
- Provides technical assistance to internal users.
- Performs software installation, end-user support and training tasks to ensure workstations meet company and user requirements.
- Troubleshoots computer, printer and peripheral issues and resolves via telephone, in-person, e-mail or through remote access.
- Documents and tracks issues in help desk ticketing system.
- Conducts computer training for internal users on a regular basis
REQUIREMENTS AND BACKGROUND
- Associate Degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years technical support or help desk experience
- 1-3 years experience in report development with tools such as Crystal Reports and SQL
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows 10 operating systems.
- Understanding of basic networking infrastructure.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, VMware virtualization, Citrix XenApp and Microsoft Exchange 2010 a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize effectively and manage shifting priorities
Technical Support Specialist / Help Desk Support Specialist - 17597