Technical Support Specialist
2121 Main Street Wheeling, WV 26003
Opening for a Technical Support Operations Specialist with our legal services client.
In this role, you will provide support to attorneys, staff and business partners on all Firm computer systems across multiple regions 24x7. You will manage multiple priorities, generate innovative solutions to problems and develop skills required to support the efforts of the firms practice groups and administrative operations.
- Provide technical support through phone, email, and chat
- Log all support issues into the IT service management database and include detailed work notes.
- Use judgemental, skill, knowledgebase articles, internet searches to troubleshoot and resolve on technical issues. Escalate to next level support when needed
- Resolve as many incidents as possible while meeting monthly metric objectives for calls answered, phone availability, chats answered, chat availability, ticketed calls and chats
- Install firm software and be able to provide basic knowledge on how each piece of software works.
- Develop and update documentation on technical configurations and provide guidance to others using knowledgebase articles.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 1 year of experience working with corporate internal computer systems
- Basic understanding of Microsoft operating systems (Windows, Server, and Office suite)
- Basic PC and printer hardware troubleshooting for various makes and models.
- Basic understanding of active directory, Exchange, Sccm, software center, drivers, and networking.
- Ability to navigate Mac operating systems
- General proficiency in smart phone operating systems
- Experience supporting remote access: Citrix, Cisco Anyconnect, Secure Auth, home networks, etc. preferred.
- HDI analyst certification required within 12 months of start date.
- Ability to provide shift coverage in the event of vacations and/or illness and holidays.
Technical Support Operations Specialist - 19483