Technical Writer Software
Pittsburgh, PA 15206 US
***5+ years experience writing technical software installation manuals and documentation for developers. Experience with Swagger API documentation tool preferred***
REMOTE/WORK FROM HOME IN UNITED STATES. 6-month contract with opportunity for direct hire.
In this role you will be writing supporting documentation for technical components of software products
- Create technical documentation for software
- Participate in design sessions to gain understanding of documentation solutions of complex projects
- Gather product design information from the developers and ascertain situational context from the analysts to supply documentation appropriate to the
- specifications of the task
- Draft formal system documentation, including diagrams and APls
- Produce supporting documentation for programming code, including operations procedures for maintenance of interface and troubleshooting documentation
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related area
- 5+ years experience writing technical software installation manuals and documentation for developers
- Experience with Swagger and/or other API related documentation tools highly preferred
- Experience with creating graphics, Web design, and basic principles of programming including API design
- Excellent writing and grammatical skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to present complex data in a clear and concise manner
Remote in U.S. - Software Technical Writer - 25908