Technology Support Technician
475 Eas Waterfront Drive Bethel Park, PA 15102
Looking for someone with at least 2 years desktop support experience including experience supporting audio visual tools. Technical support experience within a K12 education environment is preferred.
In this role, you will provide support for desktop and laptop computers, peripheral hardware, network resources and other classroom technologies.
- Provide end-user support for software, hardware, networking, printing and audio/visual equipment issues.
- Respond to issues via email, phone, and in person and resolve all issues in an accurate, timely, and professional manner.
- Configure and install new devices, and assisting with inventory management
- Train staff on use of equipment as required (Mac OS, IOS, Android, Windows, MS Office365, etc.).
- Perform Help Desk coverage during normal district hours and on-call and after hours support as required
- Associate Degree and and 2 years desktop technical support experience
- CompTIA Network+ and A+ Certification preferred
- Technical support experience within K12 education setting preferred
- Experience supporting at least one of the following: Microsoft Office, Office365, Google Applications for Education
- Experience with the following technologies: Apple Mac OS, IOS, Android, Chrome OS, GAFE, iPads and Chromebooks
- Experience supporting audio visual tools (interactive display boards, LCD projectors, scanners, document cameras, Web 2.0 and video conferencing)
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills
Technology Support Technician - 18933