2306 S Point Rd Belmont, NC 28012
Pay Rate: 25-30/hr
In this role, you will conduct electrical testing within a low voltage power lab to meet the demands of company's engineering division to achieve product development, sustaining, and certification goals.
- Conduct various electrical tests in accordance with UL, CSA, IEC and NEMA standards for electrical distribution products
- Ensure site safety conditions are being met
- Organize and maintain lab environment to meet 5S goals and ensure maximum efficiency.
- Maintain and organize test records and testing data
- Conduct daily duties to ensure lab function ability and communicate to supervisor any issues or concerns.
- Develop, produce, and archive formal test reports.
- Maintain and manage equipment calibrations for the lab and coordinate with sub contract companies, as needed, to complete required activities.
- Design and document test methods and perform setup of highly specialized electrical component and assemblies tests.
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree degree in electrical engineering or equivalent experience.
- 5-10 years’ experience in electrical product testing
- Solid working knowledge of IEC, UL, CSA, and NEMA standards that relate to low voltage distribution equipment.
- Experience working with PLCs and HMIs
- AutoCAD software experience
Electrical Test Engineer - 17939