Alexandria, VA 22314
Pay Rate: 15-16/hr
In this role, you complete Title Research reports and job functions will include:
- Conducting detailed, comprehensive searches and creating in-depth analysis on assigned research projects.
- Researching and extracting data from all applicable sources
- Ensuring accuracy and quality of findings by complying with policies and applicable laws.
- Developing appropriate search queries to maximize research results.
- Providing regular communication and feedback to client and managers
- Bachelor’s Degree (Post Graduate) or equivalent work experience required.
- Title research experience
- Strong research and attention to detail
- Strong critical thinking, questioning, and listening skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient experience using Microsoft Office Applications
- High level of confidentiality with sensitive information
Title Researcher - Research Analyst - 17339