Total Rewards Specialist
Pittsburgh, PA 15219 US
Direct hire opening for a Total Rewards Specialist. Must be local to Pittsburgh, PA in order to work a hybrid schedule. (3 days onsite in downtown Pittsburgh, PA).
As a Total Rewards Specialist, you will play a crucial role in developing, implementing, and managing the total rewards programs. You will focus on compensation, benefits, and other rewards strategies to attract, retain, and motivate our talented workforce.
Overview of Job Role
- Design, evaluate, and manage compensation programs, including job analysis, salary benchmarking, and annual compensation reviews.
- Oversee benefits programs, ensuring employees have access to valuable and competitive benefits packages.
- Collaborate with HR and leadership to develop and implement performance recognition programs.
- Assist in the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures related to compensation, benefits, and rewards.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant employment laws and regulations in relation to compensation and benefits.
- Communicate and educate employees on compensation and benefits offerings.
- Analyze HR metrics and data to identify trends and opportunities for program improvements.
- Collaborate with external vendors to enhance and administer benefits programs.
- Respond to employee inquiries and provide guidance on compensation and benefits matters.
Requirements and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in compensation and benefits administration or total rewards management.
- PHR/SHRM-CP or compensation/benefits certifications preferred
- Knowledge of HR regulations and employment laws.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret and present data.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in HRIS (Human Resources Information System), applicant tracking systems and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with Workday HCM including compensation, benefits and onboarding is preferred
- Detail-oriented, organized, and able to work independently and collaboratively.
Total Rewards Specialist - 26533