beaver avenue Pittsburgh, PA 15233
Salary: 50K- 60K
Looking for a Learning Management System (LMS) subject matter expert, who also has an Associate Degree and at least 3 years of online training and administration experience
In this role, you will manage the company’s learning management system including system configuration, curriculum creation, policies, learning metrics and reports as well as provide technical assistance, support and training to administrators, instructors, and employees.
- Serve as LMS subject matter expert.
- Act as liaison between LMS provider and 3rd party content providers.
- Oversee performance management system including
- Provide technical assistance, support and training to administrators and employees
- Maintain content on the training community portal
- Assist with design and development of new courses, programs, and curriculums when required
- Publish online content to the LMS platform
- Work with translation partners to translate existing course materials when applicable
- Report on the effectiveness of training programs
- Associate Degree in Human Resources or related area
- 3+ years training experience in LMS systems
- Working knowledge of learning management systems
- Experience working in a highly matrixed organization
- Ability to translate complex problems and concepts in training
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
LMS Training Administrator - Training Coordinator - 18382