UX Design Manager
Pittsburgh, PA 15222 US
Looking for a User Experience Design Manager. This role will focus on user experience design within the clinical/healthcare space
In this role you will mentor a team of UX designers, researchers and strategists while setting standards, frameworks, guidelines and governance to help us delight the clinician experience so that they can focus on providing care to millions of members.
- Support team members with prioritization, communication and collaboration for design work
- Guide concept creation, user research, validation and feedback analysis
- Translate business goals and technical requirements in design direction while balancing the objectives of all three.
- Execute a design approach based on what is possible, what will resonate with customers, and what will meet business objectives
- Create user flows and prototype designs based on the target user and business function that minimize the reduce the learning curve, reduce frustration, and maximize return on investment, while increasing the accuracy, efficiency and usefulness of the final product
- Bachelor's degree in Product Design, Interaction Design, Human Computer Interaction, Industrial Design, Graphic Design, Architecture, or related field.
- 5 to 7+ years of UX design experience
- 3+ years of experience in a leadership role (healthcare/clinical industry preferred)
- Advanced skills with design and prototyping tools (Figma, Adobe XD, Mural/Miro etc.)
- Ability to develop big ideas, and execute against them in a highly collaborative environment
- Excellent written, interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Highly motivated with exceptional organizational skills
User Experience Design Manager - 25764