610 Opperman Drive Eagan, MN 55123
Opening with our client for a User Experience Designer.
Looking for a UX Designer with 1 to 3 years of user experience and visual design knowledge.
As a User Experience Designer you would join a cross-functional UX/UI team engaged in the reshaping of entire market-leading product lines. You will work closely with a team of designers, developers and researchers to create holistic experience solutions for mobile and web.
- Work closely with product teams to uncover business needs, develop design strategies and communicate your design solutions
- Design and specify the product experience using iterative design techniques including design studios, customer interviews and usability testing
- Produce design deliverables such as sketches, scenarios, wireframes, mental models and prototypes
- Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas and detailed design rationale both verbally and visually
- Help define and maintain a global patterns and guidelines library
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a design-related discipline
- 1 to 3 of UX and visual design
- Portfolio demonstrating relevant experience in user-centric design
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiarity with modern web technologies
- Ability to work in a cross-discipline, open and creative team
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Background in visual design a plus
- Experience in rapid prototyping a plus
- Experience working in an agile development environment a plus
User Experience Designer - UX Designer - 19501