Pittsburgh, PA 15222 US
REMOTE IN THE U.S. Direct hire opening for a User Experience (UX) Designer.
Looking for someone with 3+ years with human centered design strategies and design thinking exercises, and understanding of usability, analytics, and user testing.
OVERVIEW OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Work with UI designers to implement attractive designs
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- Bachelor's degree in UX Design, Human-Computer Interaction, or a design related field
- 3+ years experience in the following areas:
- human centered design strategies and design thinking exercises
- understanding of usability, analytics, and user testing.
- leading, moderating user research and usability testing
- Background in project management and research
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
- Excellent communication skills
User Experience (UX) Designer - 25724