University Recruitment Coordinator
100 Park Avenue Florham Park, NJ 07932
Pay Rate: 18/hr
The ideal candidate will have university/campus recruitment experience as well as solid PowerPoint and Excel skills. Must also be driven, self-directed and able to juggle many responsibilities and tasks.
The University Recruitment Coordinator will support the Program Managers on the University Recruitment Team by conducting research, analyzing data, and preparing PowerPoint presentations.
This person will be responsible for coordinating logistics (travel arrangements, check requests) for on-campus events, assisting with information sessions for internships and full-time positions along with helping to plan the annual conferences.
Additionally, this person will be responsible for ensuring databases are kept current for all programs participants and will assist in preparing offer letters, welcome packets and other correspondences, as well as ensuring all college recruitment materials are up to date.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Experience in support of college recruiting/internship programs, including job postings, arranging on campus interviews, arranging career fairs for multiple disciplines, arranging corporate and field interview events for University programs
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, including Excel and solid PowerPoint skills for presentations
- Knowledge of ATS (applicant tracking systems); Taleo experience a plus
- Must be persistent/assertive in following up to obtain information from various sources
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and professional demeanor
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Flexibility to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Ability to work flexible work hours to support time sensitive recruiting events.
University Recruitment Coordinator - 17409