User Acceptance Testing Analyst
New York, NY 10286
Looking for a UAT Analyst for a contract role in New York, NY with our financial services client.
Looking for a candidate with a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science and 6 months experience with creating and executing UAT scripts.
- Responsible for managing user acceptance testing for releases and new projects
- Developing test cases with users, product managers, and other teams.
- Collaborating with product managers and software development teams to suggest new designs and standards for various applications
- Assisting other analysts and teams with mockups and wireframes for a project
- Staying up to date with current design patterns and trends in technology.
- Review and understand defects entered by the IT team members and translate those into actionable items
- Perform triage, troubleshooting and analysis of issues and failures reported by team members to determine if the issue is a defect, enhancement, or user-error.
- Product reports on UAT team findings
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- At least 6 months experience in User Acceptance Testing and UAT Script Writing
- Experience in XML (creating and editing files)
- Proficiency with Outlook and Excel
- Experience with Agile testing
- Ability to understand business requirements
- Financial background is preferred
UAT Analyst (User Acceptance Testing) - 18438