User Experience Research RecruiterÂ
610 Opperman Dr Eagan, MN 55123
Pay Rate: 26/hr
In this role, you’ll work closely with researchers to identify project needs, and recruit test participants.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to be self-motivated, a team player, highly organized, an excellent communicator, and have an eye for detail.
The ideal candidate loves juggling multiple simultaneous projects while ensuring a smooth-running program in a fast paced, agile environment.
- Screen and recruit participants for weekly research sessions
- Manage calendars, timelines and scheduling details for our research projects
- Ensure that remote, in-office, and in-the-field sessions run smoothly
- Track research participant details in a database
- Write short biographies of participants to share with stakeholders
- Follow a standardized process and always look for ways to improve it
- Work with a geographically disbursed team
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in recruiting test participants or equivalent experience (i.e. staffing)
- Project management experience
- Experience with online survey tools like SurveyMonkey and Optimal Sort
- Excellent written, verbal, and electronic communication skills
- Experience in event planning (a plus)
- Video editing skills (a plus)
User Experience Research Recruiter - 16613