User Experience Researcher
610 Opperman Dr Eagan, MN 55123
Pay Rate: 70-73/hr
In this User Experience Researcher role, you will work focus on leading and executing design and usability research studies for developing desktop and mobile applications for professionals in the legal industry.
You will work closely with local and remote teammates in user experience, product development, and technology teams.
In this role, you will:
- Develop a UX research approach, schedule, and detailed test plan
- Plan, recruit, script, facilitate, collect, analyze, and document usability data
- Identify and articulate potential usability issues both verbally and through documentation
- Communicate usability analysis, recommendations, and potential design solutions
- Create presentations geared towards product owners, developers, visual designers, other UX team members, and c-level executives
- Bachelor's or Master's in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology, Cognitive Science, or related field
- 4+ years of experience applying research to high-volume, interactive B2B and B2C desktop applications, rich Web-based applications, or platform-level tools
- In-depth understanding of user-centered design principles and tools
- SharePoint knowledge
- Previous experience with design or research projects involving complex workflows, visualization of large datasets, operating system-level tools, and both web and software environments is a plus.
User Experience Researcher - 18297