Utility Documentation Specialist
2000 Corporate Dr Canonsburg, PA 15137
Opening with our client for a Documentation Specialist with a focus on administrative duties related to wireless telecommunication utility projects.
Looking for someone with prior experience working in a fiber company, telephone or power utility working on joint use matters and/or engineering and/or rights-of-way.
Primary responsibilities include researching, preparing, and submitting Utility Summaries for each new project, as well as facilitating utility kick off meetings for each new project at or before the project kickoff.
Additionally, the Utility Specialist will review initial applications for attachment and power for each new project to ensure conformance with utility requirements, monitor application timelines and assist in escalating delays internally and externally.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 2 to 4 years prior experience in joint use/utility company (power/telecom) utility preferred
- Experience in and knowledge of NESC, GO 95, NEC and FCC/state pole and conduit attachment regulations preferred.
- Strong Microsoft Excel proficiency
- Strong analysis, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
Utility Relations Speciaist - Wireless - Fiber - Telecomm - 19250