1251 Waterfront Pl. Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Full-time, direct hire role with our local client for a Validation Engineer.
This is a junior level role for a candidate with a Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Electrical engineering.
In this role you are responsible for providing assurance that rail signaling systems meets safety requirements.
You will plan and perform hazard analysis, review design and test documentation, and provide insight on the suitability of the signaling system to satisfy safety requirements.
You will work with the project team to ensure compliance with internal processes and safety standards.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Entry level experience
- Some programming experience or coursework in programming
- Understanding of safety concepts and procedures within Safety Engineering
- Knowledge of requirement engineering, management and traceability;
- Knowledge of configuration management;
- Knowledge of Hardware and Software design
Validation and Safety Engineer - Rail Systems - 19038