1400A Cameron Street Harrisburg, PA 17103
Opening with our client for a Vulnerability Manager.
- Manages vulnerabilities throughout the vulnerability management lifecycle for a NIST-based governance structure and provides risk-based feedback to organizational stakeholders regarding vulnerabilities discovered.
- Prioritizes vulnerability management activities based on the criticality of systems/data/risk and prepares vulnerability reports for leadership on identified vulnerabilities
- Responsible for conducting vulnerability scans across hosts, desktop applications, and web-based applications.
- Conducts scans of information system configurations to ensure systems meet baseline requirements.
- Identifies owners of vulnerable systems, services and applications, and works in partnership with them to initiate, track, and verify remediation of vulnerabilities or configuration issues.
- Uses a variety of industry standard vulnerability management tools from different vendors (Rapid7, Veracode, Tenable).
- Associate Degree or higher in information technology
- CISSP and/or other security certifcations required
- At least 2 years of professional Vulnerability Management experience in large-scale environments
- Experience with one or more industry standard vulnerability management tool from Rapid7, Veracode, or Tenable
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Vulnerability Manager - 19049