Philadelphia, PA 19130 US
Oxford Solutions has a direct hire opportunity with our engineering client for a Water / Wastewater Engineer. This position is located west of downtown Philadelphia in Frazer, PA.
- Manage, plan, and provide design oversight of water/wastewater projects.
- Prepare and monitor project budgets, successfully manage and deliver projects on time and on budget, while meeting quality requirements.
- Responsible for control of work-in-progress and ensure accurate client billings on projects.
- Participate in construction phase, including pre-bid conferences, interpretations and post-bid evaluations and contract preparation.
- Participate in pre-project presentations and interviews.
- Lead project planning efforts from procurement and negotiation through execution and closeout, while continuing to monitor project status and control execution to achieve project goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental or Civil Engineering
- 5 to 10+ years of related experience in water and wastewater treatment technologies
- Professional Engineer’s License required
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of wastewater treatment modeling software (GPSx/Biowin) a plus
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and tasks
- Excellent communication, time management, and problem-solving skills
Water / Wastewater Engineer - 26348
Meet Your Recruiter
Business Development Manager - Philadelphia Division
Mark is a Penn State alum with a Bachelors’ Degree in Information Sciences and Technology. He was born and raised in Williamsport, PA where he earned his Eagle Scout rank which he considers one of his most revered accomplishments. Mark began working at Oxford Solutions in 2012 as an IT Recruiter, before moving into a leadership role managing a team of technical recruiters. In his current role as Business Development Manager for our Philadelphia branch, he partners with IT clients within small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations to identify niche talent. Mark spends most of his free time with his two daughters or watching Penn State sports. He is also an avid Green Bay Packers Fan.