120 Liberty Street Franklin, PA 16323
Full-time, direct hire opening for a Welding Engineer with our client.Interested candidates should have a background in robotic / automated welding applications.
Responsibilities of the Welding Engineer
- Develops welding techniques, procedures, and applications for welding, fabrication and robotics
- Complete failure analysis of weldment failures
- Establish robotic / automated welding parameters
- Prepares technical reports as result of research and development and preventive maintenance investigations.
- Evaluates new developments in welding field for possible application to current welding problems or production processes.
- Directs and coordinates technical personnel in performing inspections to ensure workers' compliance with established welding procedures, restrictions, and standards
Requirements of the Welding Engineer
- Bachelor's Degree in Welding Engineering (preferred) or Manufacturing Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or Industrial Management
- 6 to 10 years experience in welding robotics.
- Project management experience
- Leadership and supervision background
- Experience in unionized manufacturing environment
- Team player
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication