Windows System Administrator
7th avenue Beaver Falls, PA 16117
New opportunity with our client for a Windows Systems Administrator.
In this role, you will oversee administration of Microsoft Windows Server and Active Directory environment and you will ensure the 24/7/365 availability of all systems, applications, and infrastructure.
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Manage network servers and technology tools
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Associate Degree required in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline;
- 3 to 5 years experience as systems or network administrator in a Windows environment
- Active Directory experience required
- Experience troubleshooting Office 365 networking and connectivity issues
- Advanced Remote Desktop and Terminal Server experience.
- VMware admin experience (build server from templates, resource management).
- Working knowledge of fundamental operations of relevant software, PC hardware, MS Office, and other systems.
- Excellent problem-solving aptitude with analytical and deductive skills.
- Excellent communication and team collaboration skills
Windows Systems Administrator - 19328