One PPG Place Cranberry, PA 16066
Full-time, direct hire opportunity with our client for an HRIS - Workday Systems Analyst.
Looking for a candidate with at least 5 years of experience with HR technology, and at least 3 years of experience with payroll integrations.
- Provide analytical and technical expertise in the analysis, design, development and implementation of HRIS applications
- Collaborate with customers, internal teams and stakeholders to define requirements and system interfaces, assess available technologies, and develop and present viable solution options
- Routinely reviews, integrates and streamlines across systems, data and processes to ensure data continuity and process control across HR modules, platforms and systems
- Troubleshoot and resolve system, data, and process-related issues. Works with others as needed to address issues and enhancements.
- Supports continuous improvement projects, such as improving data integrity, processes, and workflows.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline, or equivalent work experience and technical training
- 7+ years’ experience in HRIS (Workday preferred), systems analysis, design, development, and implementation
- 5+ years experience in HR Technologies
- 3+ years experience with payroll integrations
- Experience creating and maintaining integrated cloud solutions using enterprise interface tools
- High degree of initiative and timeliness in delivering work output
- Solid interpersonal skills; Ability to interact and provide direction to other project team members.
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills
HRIS - Workday Systems Analyst - 17637