610 Opperman Dr Eagan, MN 55123
The Workforce Analyst is a member of the Customer Support department and is responsible for the workforce management of those contact centers totaling over 300 seats.
You will be expected to provide research, recommendations and assist with workforce management technology solutions, primarily IVR, to improve the overall quality and increase efficiency and reduce overall operating costs.
- Bachelor's Degree plus 3 years experience with call center workforce management (forecasting, scheduling) is required.
- Previous workforce management experience required
- Proficient and working knowledge of call center technology, including workforce management Aspect, Cisco/Finesse (CSD, CUIC), Exony and Salesforce Service Cloud preferred
- Access, Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
- Understand and apply understanding of functional aspects of customer operations and call center operations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Workforce Analyst - 17487