eDiscovery Security Analyst
Pittsburgh, PA 15212 US
Hybrid schedule in Pittsburgh, PA (3 days onsite on north side, 2 days work from home). Oxford Solutions has an opening with our aerospace client for an eDiscovery Security Analyst. Looking for someone with at least 3 years of experience working with eDiscovery, Legal Hold and Data Loss Prevention (DLP).
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of Hire.
This position will report to the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO).This Digital Forensics role will focus on data loss prevention and critical professional support for the company’s eDiscovery activities and responsibilities. You will participate in the development, deployment, and implementation of new systems, technologies, and information solutions.
- Assist the company’s ongoing eDiscovery and Legal Hold Processes
- Facilitate eDiscovery coordination with data centers, custodians, HR and the Legal department.
- Coordinate an inventory of electronically stored data on removable media storage and document via chain of custody forms.
- Maintain the company’s Legal Hold Processes documentation
- Maintain master list of legal holds by matter ID and hold status.
- Maintain the Data Loss Prevention program, training, and products
- Provide reactionary support and/or preventive maintenance on the systems in assigned area(s) of responsibility, without supervision.
- Provide advice and counsel to the users of the systems in assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Reviews security technologies, tools and services, and makes recommendations to the broader security team for their use, based on security, financial and operational metrics
- Provide monthly metrics of investigations and DLP incidents
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or related area; Master's degree preferred
- At least 5 years of IT experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience with eDiscovery, Legal Hold and DLP
- Experience with top tier eDiscovery, DLP, Investigative and Forensic products
- Understanding of eDiscovery process and procedures
- Security related Certifications such as CECI, CHFI, GCFE, GLEG, etc.
- Experience with NIST 800-171/CMMC knowledge
- Ability to create clear and concise investigative reports
- Organizational skills and discipline to build and maintain structured plans
- Interpersonal skills to manage often difficult or highly technical conditions
eDiscovery Security Analyst - Digital Data Information Security - 25881